Last updated: March 25, 2020
Please read these terms carefully before using the mRPG mobile application.
Your access to and use of the application is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these terms. These terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the service.
By accessing or using the service you agree to be bound by these terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the service.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the terms.
2. Sharing data
We never share your data with anyone.
3. Storing data
We store messages and media from your cloud chats on our servers, so that you can access your data from any of your devices anytime. We store your e-mail address but it is not visible to other users. We will only use it for authentication purposes (no spams).
4. Deleting data
You can leave mRPG and delete your account anytime you want. All campaigns you created will be deleted (also your characters, messages, etc). You will also be removed from the campaigns you play, but your messages will not be deleted (so the other players in that campaign can see the whole log/chat history).
There is no tolerance for objectionable content or abusive users. We will ban spammers and anyone that uses the app to share illegal ou unauthorized content.
5.1 Public listing (Looking for Players / Find Games)
It is strictly forbidden to publish a campaign in the “Find Games” section if your user details or campaign information have any of the items bellow:
- Violence or explicit content;
- Nudity or sexual activities;
- Sexual solicitation;
- Profanities, strong language or cursing;
- Hate speech;
- Cruel or insensitive content;
- Apology for illegal activities (drugs, rape, torture, etc);
This will result in a permanent ban.
Some other types of content will get your campaign removed from the listing:
- Exposing your or other users private mRPG username;
- Exposing your or other users personal information;
- Not RPG or role playing (ie: chat only rooms);
- Invites to other platforms (ie: discord)
- Message board (“Hey John, why do you kicked me?” or “Mary this is my other account”);
- Campaigns with no meaningful description
Repeating any of those items may result in a permanent ban.